Source regions of the slow solar wind
- 126.96.36.199 Does slow wind originate from the over-expanded edges of coronal holes?
- 188.8.131.52 Does slow and intermediate solar wind originate from coronal loops outside of coronal holes?
- 184.108.40.206 Abundance of minor ions as a function of height in the corona as indicator of slow or fast wind
- 220.127.116.11 Study of density fluctuations in the extended corona as a function of the outflow velocity of the solar wind while evolving in the heliosphere
- 18.104.22.168 Structure and evolution of streamers
- 22.214.171.124 Disentangle the spatial and temporal variability of the slow wind
- 126.96.36.199 Trace streamer blobs and other structures through the outer corona and the heliosphere.
- 188.8.131.52 Determine the velocity, acceleration profile and the mass of the transient slow wind flows