CSW update (3.1.2)
Following discussion with MOC, STP131 now replaces STP 132 as the choice of which period to do this in.
Note that STP 131 starts at 2021-01-17T20:52:37Z and finishes at 2021-01-24T21:10:44Z
The following changes were made to accommodate this shift in dates:
- Move the STIX analysis block earlier, from 20th to 16th at 18:00, so the 24 hour block is done well before everyone has to shut down.
- CMS now no longer captures the SA_ROT that was happening on 2021-01-23T09:14, nor the the WOL that came immediately afterwards.
- Curtailed FSI and Metis observations such that they finish at 2021-01-17T18:00:00, too
- Deleted the EUI flushes at
- EUI FLUSH SCI_FLUSH 000_000 2021-01-19T00:00:00Z
- EUI FLUSH SCI_FLUSH 000_000 2021-01-20T00:00:00Z
- EUI FLUSH SCI_FLUSH 000_000 2021-01-21T00:00:00Z
- and moved the 4th one a bit earlier.
- Moved the CMS window to cover the WOL on 2021-01-28
- Since there would’ve been an SA_ROT, moved the CMS observation that gets hit by being just inside STP131 to the TCM on 2021-01-11 instead. Also therefore removed the CMS WOL observation the previous day (2021-01-11).
- Terminated the STIX_BASIC observation at 2021-01-17T18:00:00Z, and began the next at the earlier time of 2021-01-24T21:10:44Z
- Shifted the IS observations in STP-131 to STP-132, with the new STP bounds.
- Added the CMS observations in agreement with the CMS Ops team's inputs.
- RSW_EXT events added where needed for all RS instruments
- this includes STIX where data is sent to the SSMM with STIX_ANALYSIS
- Added HSD opening and closing events
- We had to close the HS doors of FSI and FDT because of the MAINT (ANY) window in February, so there are also curtailed observations there now for both instruments, pausing at 2021-02-08T10:00:00Z and resuming at 2021-02-09T00:00:00Z.
- Input draft timings for pointings around θ Ophiuchi around 27th March. Note that these will likely need to be updated once the VGAM in Dec is completed.
- Input slew and pointing events for all calibration opportunities that were previously not rendered in detail
- EMC_PREF_NOISY (including around all MAINT (ANY) windows)