LTP01 Period: Mo 15 June - Mo 29 June 2020
STPs covered: STP-100 - STP-101
Distribution of LTP1 formal output: 7 May 2020 (expected)
Schedule of operational deadlines for IOR and POR delivery: see STP pages listed below.
Note that since LTP01 only contains 2 STPs, which schedules are very similar, we have put both schedules on one page for your convenience.
Regarding content LTP1 (input to PI telecon 30 April):
- All payload campaigns requested for NECP made it into NECP schedule 5.7. So we assume they all get covered before LTP1
- LTP1 covers 2 weeks (15-29 June) and the plan as scheduled in SOOP Kitchen has been confirmed: it contains all requested campaigns and SC manoeuvres, incl star calibration alpha Leo
- Note that there are more WOLs than expected. IORs would need to be planned taking these into account. Flight dynamics will relax these starting from LTP2 probably.
- Schedule for STP100 and 101 is very tight: not much margin!
- In order to make it work, we'll need to use the same MIB for STPs 100 to 103 (incl first 2 weeks LTP2). This MIB is expected on 15 May. Please make sure your necessary sequences make it to that release!
- We propose to inform the IOR-writing team members in a dedicated telecon on 5 May