Initially from SAP objectives 1 & 2, these were marked as "LATER" during our original SOOP-making exercise, because we either didn't know how to proceed, or because they seemed to better below in Objective 3 or 4.
- 18.104.22.168 What is the distribution of the open magnetic flux?
- 22.214.171.124.4 Current sheets inferred by determining the magnetic field geometries at local chromospheric heating sites
- 126.96.36.199.7 Electron acceleration in coronal reconnection regions
- 188.8.131.52 Multi-temperature diagnostics of flaring coronal loops
- 184.108.40.206 Identify dropouts and measure scattering of SEPs by turbulence.
- 2.3.6 Identify shock accelerated particles