- In-situ observed electron spectrum and hard X-ray photon spectrum correlation:
- Explore why there is no agreement with the prediction of the thick-target model (Brown, 1971) that would be expected for footpoint emission.
- Arrival time of ions at 1 AU suggest a delayed release of the ions relative to the electrons (Wang et al., 2005), is this due to:
- Different accelerators for electrons and ions or
- Propagation effects (turbulence, diffusion, magnetic connectivity)?
- SWA, SWA Normal Mode, several hours, perihelion, other instruments: RPW, MAG, EPD, STIX.
- Several hours.