18.104.22.168 Energy and mass flux in the corona. Loss in form of conduction, radiation, gravitational enthalpy, and kinetic energy fluxes into the accelerating solar wind plasma.
- SWA, SWA Normal Mode, A few hours of connected observations, other instruments: ALL.
- Measurement of the solar wind outflow velocity gradient in the outer corona, to localise regions of energy deposition, via Doppler dimming of the HI Lyα intensity in the field of view 1.5-2.9 degrees. Measurement of the magnetic field topology through the global corona configuration. Measurements of the brightness fluctuation spectra.
- Global maps of outflow velocity in corona.
- Global maps of the electron density in corona/coronal configuration.
- Brightness fluctuation spectra.
- WIND (min. obs time 2 hr, data volume ≤ 300 Mb)
- MAGTOP (min. obs time 2 hr, data volume ≤ 480 Mb)
- FLUCTS (min. obs time 1 hr, data volume ~ 2 Gb) at perihelion.
- Other instruments: PHI, EUI, SPICE, STIX.
- All instruments.
- A few hours of connected observations.
- Connected observations.