18.104.22.168 Prompt events:
- In-situ observed electron spectrum and hard X-ray photon spectrum correlation:
- Explore why there is no agreement with the prediction of the thick-target model (Brown, 1971) that would be expected for footpoint emission.
- Arrival time of ions at 1 AU suggest a delayed release of the ions relative to the electrons (Wang et al., 2005), is this due to:
- Different accelerators for electrons and ions or
- Propagation effects (turbulence, diffusion, magnetic connectivity)?
- SWA, SWA Normal Mode, several hours, perihelion, other instruments: RPW, MAG, EPD, STIX.
- SoloHI: Contribute (mode: shock+synoptic), no min. obs time, all distances, w/EUI-STIX-METIS.
- EPD: All sensors: spectra, composition, fluxes, directional information, together with IS instruments. Solar source identification by RS instruments (full disk imaging). Also coordinated multi-s/c SEP observation campaigns with SPP & other missions.
- METIS: Measurement of coronal outflow velocity and density in corona to identify the shock front. Measurement of shock passage timing relative to the flare occurrence.
- CME velocity maps
- CME density maps
- CME directionality
- CME flag
- GLOBAL (before the event, if possible), min. obs time 2 hr, data volume ≤ 300 Mb.
- CMEOBS, starts after CME flag rise, min. obs time 1 hr (high cadence, 1 min), data volume ~ 2.137 Gb.
- GLOBAL (after the event), min. obs time 2 hr, data volume ≤ 300 Mb.
- Other instruments: PHI, EUI, STIX, SoloHI, MAG, SWA, EPD, RPW.
- Several hours.