- Current sheets inferred by determining the magnetic field geometries at local chromospheric heating sites (Fletcher et al., 2001).
- SoloHI: Contribute (mode: synoptic+shock+turbulence), no min. obs time, all distances.
- METIS: Measurement of the electron density through the polarised brightness in VL (580-640 nm) in the field of view 1.5-2.9 degrees to derive the evolution of the magnetic field topology from the global corona evolution in different time-scales.
- Global maps of the electron density in corona/coronal configuration.
- MAGTOP (min. obs time 2 hr, data volume ≤ 480 Mb)
- GLOBAL (min. obs time 2 hr, data volume ≤ 300 Mb)
Repeated each half a day in one observation window.
- Other instruments: PHI, EUI, SoloHI, MAG, SWA.