At SWT#25 (16-17 Oct 2019, ESTEC), no SWT decisions are needed, as LTP2 (= Jul-Dec 2020, the 6-month planning period starting 9months from now) had been planned already at Long Term Planning Level, together with LTP1.
The existing MLP for Cruise and LTP plans for May-Dec 2020 are shown as a reminder.
MLP work done between SWT#24 and SWT#25
The existing plan for the Cruise Phase has been upgraded by SOC to be compatible with the new observation definitions provided by the instrument teams (version 7.1), and simulation revised.
- An erroneous value in last PHI flush of RSCW1 was rectified.
- The upgraded MLP plan, in the version prior to SWT#25, is available in SOOP Kitchen: https://solarorbiter.esac.esa.int/soopkitchen/#/planning/plan/MLP%20Feb%202020/969
- Note that the first 2 planning periods, LTP1 and LTP2, ranging from May to Dec 2020, have been planned in more detail (Long Term Planning level) by the SOWG during SOWG #14 - July 2019. The SOOP Kitchen links are available from the LTP pages LTP1 and LTP2.
Required planning during SWT#25
- None, only recap of the current plan and next steps in planning.
- All presentations of SWT#25 will be available from http://www.cosmos.esa.int/web/solar-orbiter/ (follow the links ‘Science Team’→’SWT Documents’, file SolarOrbiter_SWT-25_Presentations.zip)
Decisions made at meeting
- Minutes of the meeting: To be added