THIS MEETING WILL BE HELD REMOTELY, AS PART OF THE MEASURES TO LIMIT THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK
It will take place between 14:00 and 18:00 CEST (GMT +2) from 8 to 10 September 2020.
The meeting will be held via Webex with a parallel Slack space to facilitate discussions, mainly during the planning of LTP3.
- Webex: https://esait.webex.com/esait/j.php?MTID=ma02efe87962c1fd5c4087e4df52ce1e2
- Slack: https://join.slack.com/t/solarorbitersowg/shared_invite/zt-gyi6ir9j-XtSjKaCGxitqyH3h1AmLiQ
Tuesday, 8 September 14:00
- Feedback on operations from instrument teams (open discussion)
EMC update (note: Axel has to disconnect by 17:00)
LL status (archive and display tool).
Open discussion about RS operations during STP-122
Wednesday, 9 September 14:00
- Planning of LTP3 (Day 1)
- 14:00 – 15:30 Plenary Discussion
- Reminder of LTP03 characteristics
- Goals of this planning meeting
- 15:30 – 16:00 Coordination discussions as needed
- 16:00 – 18:30 Planning continues in SOOP Kitchen, with SOC online to help.
- Note that teams can continue planning until 08:00 CEST on Thursday.
Thursday, 10 September 14:00
- Planning of LTP3 (Day 2)
REFERENCE DOCUMENTATION FOR THE PLANNING SESSION
- LTP-03 description page, including orbit plot
- Operational LTP-03 plan in SOOP Kitchen
- SOOPKitchen User Manual
- Discussion points from General Planning Session (filled in during planning meeting)
- Flarewatch campaign during PSP perihelion #8 (from Sophie Musset, discussed during the general planning session)