The meeting will take place via videoconference starting at 14:00 CET (12:00 UTC) both days. See the webex link below:
The Slack space used already for the last SOWG will be also reused this time:
19 April 2021 - Remote Sensing Working Group
- See RSWG April 2021, also including the proposed agenda sent by Frederic Auchere
- A summary of some topics scheduled to be discussed at the RSWG will be presented at the SOWG plenary.
20-21 April 2021 - Science Operations Working Group
On 20 April we aim to go through the agenda items until 15:30, then break for coffee/tea and resume afterwards with 'Planning LTP4'
Any remaining discussion topic will be addressed starting at 14:00 on the 21 April.
Staring 14:00 CET / 12:00 UTC
Webex Day 1- 20 April: https://esait.webex.com/esait/e.php?MTID=mb4ddcbe8f35edacca6535acddd46b590 Meeting number: 163 573 5547
Webex Day 2 - 21 April: https://esait.webex.com/esait/j.php?MTID=mc2d81504309cfaae4754b3207c983635
|Meeting number (access code): 163 500 0319|
|Meeting password: 84MKmCAqZM3|
- Changes to LTP cycle:
- 3 months long LTPs starting in the second half of 2021.
- New LTP plots in SOC Public.
- Ground rules for STP boundaries (STP boundaries derived from NAVs and RSWs affect LTP boundaries).
- Monthly MIBs & target for stable NMP version.
- Removal of CRPs from the nominal planning flow - replacement of some sequences with FCP equivalents (slide from Andrew).
- Data plots:
- Data latency plots - TM visibility plots.
- LL plots and SOAR science data plots
- Planning LTP4
- Current LTP4 coverage (Jul-Sep).
- VGAM and EGAM: new constraints
- Overview of LTP4 period and work to be done: highlight manoeuvres and coordinated campaigns
- Lookahead LTP5
- Extra TM to be used + options for further optimisation
- See also SOOP Kitchen Tips and Tricks for useful tips during LTP4 planning
- Regular checkpoints to track planning process
- Summary presentation on Dress Rehearsal during RSCW4 → main discussion has been held in RSWG (detailed presentation), summary in plenary
- pVSTP test will run during 4 days (15-18 Sep)
- iVSTP will be tested onboard during 3 days (15-17 Sep)
- TAC test RSCW4
- Planning LTP4 - Part 2
- Feedback to SOC on recent operations.
Planning simulation checkpoint status: SOWGcheckpoints.pptx